Monday, June 4, 2012

Starting to Set Up the Nursery

Starting to set up the nursery has been exciting.  We got the changing table from a friend who was getting rid of it.  We added the blue organizing bins on the shelves.  We are glad the table is white.  We plan to get a white crib and we will put my grandfathers rocking chair in the nursery too. 

We had the 3x3 white shelf and just updated the pull-out brown drawers.   I have quilted or crocheted all the baby blankets in the photo.  I've been collecting small white stuffed animals too.  I think that they could be used by either a boy or a girl.

If we get a girl we plan to decorate with white daisy flowers.  I painted the daisy picture in the frame.


  We will wait to finish up the nursery until we have our sweet bundle of joy home with us.  

1 comment: